Monday 12 July 2010

Copyright and Archive Research day

Very short blog today, we had our Copyright and Archive research session on Thursday and I never realised how much you have to think about when using archive material in a programme. For Heir Hunters we use SO much archive because of the history aspect of the show and I have even more respect for Jane (archive researcher) now :)




















I have uploaded a few pictures of the old tapes that film was recorded onto, can you imagine carrying that around in a camera?! Also I have a picture of the archive books we were given to help us find material.


The course was run by Sue Malden and Debbie Langton-Davies



1 comment:

  1. 35mm was huge! I couldn't believe how much changed in the last 10-15 years. And now we're going tapeless - technology, eh?

    ReplyDelete